We make no claims or representations in relation to the emotional, health or commercial benefits of using our Products and the information provided on the Website is no substitute for professional medical or psychiatric advice where applicable. If you are concerned about health or mental well-being issues you are advised to consult your doctor.
You must be over the age of 13 years (or above the relevant age of consent in your country) to use the Website and purchase our Products.
The official text is the English version of the Website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation to other languages are not binding and have no legal effect for any purpose. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the non-English versions of the Website, please refer to the English version of the Website which is the official version.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Website. In continuing to use the Website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Website.
(2) Our Services and Pricing
2.1 By using our services – online certification tests system – you will have the ability to convey various Intelligence Quotient (“IQ”) tests or other similar tests that are specifically designed to determine the users’ IQ or other cognitive abilities (“services”). users may choose to acquire the IQ test and a membership granting unlimited access to all of our certified tests.
2.2 All services provided by us are for entertainment purposes only. The provider emphasize that all services are provided in digital form only and for that matter the services shall be considered as fully and finally provided to the user from the moment when a particular digital content becomes available for use of the user.
2.3 We have one type of service plan currently available via our Website:
a) One time access to a single IQ test with a PDF certificate of the test results (“PDF service”) and unlimited access to whole certified tests system with the ability to receive unlimited amount of generated PDF certificates of any available test for a fixed fee (“premium access”);
2.4 our PDF service (described in Clause 2.3 (a) above) costs only $ 1.95 for a single test. This price includes a digital PDF certificate that will be available for download after completing the test and paying the service fee applicable to PDF service. The PDF service shall be considered as fully provided and transferred to the user from the moment when PDF certificate will become available for viewing and downloading from our Website.
2.5 Our premium access service (described in Clause 2.3 (b) above) may be acquired as a monthly plan. Premium access service costs $ 24,95 for one month subscription. Immediately after receiving your payment of a monthly subscription we will provide the user with an unlimited access to a certified tests system where you will be allowed to perform as many tests as you want and receive unlimited amounts of PDF certificates after completion of each and any test. The premium access services, shall be considered as fully provided and transferred to the user from the moment when the user is granted with access the certified tests system.
2.6 All prices for our services specified above are including taxes. However, the prices may be subject to change depending on applicable VAT tax rates and changes of such rates in the place of your residence from where you are making the purchase.
(3) Trying out Our Premium Access
3.1 Once you submit a payment for PDF service we will also provide you with an instant access to our premium access of certified tests system. When you purchase a PDF service from us for the first time, your payment card will be automatically charged with the regular price of $1.95 for one week of premium access, however please be noted that the premium access charges will not be finally withdrawn from your account unless you continue to use our premium access services after the end of the seven day term.
3.2 If you continue to use premium access services after the first week, we will continue to charge you at the regular rate of $ 24,95 for each month of using the premium access services.
3.3 If you don’t like our premium access services you are free to cancel your premium access and receive a full refund for the first 30 days after receiving premium access subscription. You can cancel your premium access anytime by simply sending an email to our customer support team anytime.
(4) Refunds and Cancellation Policy
If you are not happy with any digital content that you have purchased from the Website, we will offer you a refund within 7 days of purchase, subject to the provisions below.
By requesting a refund, you certify that you have deleted all copies of digital content downloaded from or otherwise accessed on the Website, or sent to you by other means.
Gift codes and custom orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
This does not affect your statutory cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
In order to obtain a refund, you must warrant to us that you have (i) not shared any copies of the relevant Premium Profile(-s) or premium content from the Academy with any other person and (ii) deleted or destroyed all copies of these materials that you have in your possession.m
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if:
- you placed an order after having requested a refund in the past;
- your payment is linked to chargeback or dispute attempts;
- you used the Premium Profile(-s) download link or accessed our Academy after requesting a refund;
- we have strong reason to believe that you have shared your Premium Profile(-s), their download link(-s), or your access credentials with other people, e.g. if there have been access attempts from many different locations;
- you provide intentionally misleading information, e.g. reporting the payment as fraudulent despite having an active user account.
(5) License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors, own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website, including all Products, including but not limited to copyright and associated moral rights, trade marks, get-up, and unregistered rights, goodwill, know-how, software, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are exclusively reserved. Where the Products feature the intellectual property of third parties which we do not own this is clearly stated.
Without prior consent from us you must not:
- reproduce, translate or reverse engineer material from this Website (including republication on another Website or other reproduction or communication of our Products without consent);
- sell, rent or sub-license material or Products from the Website;
- communicate any material or Products from the Website to the public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material or Products on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material or Products on the Website;
- redistribute material or Products from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- reproduce any intellectual property rights of third parties on our Website without the consent of those parties.
(6) Acceptable Use
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing, excluding Product reviews, without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website or Products for any business-related assessments, including, but not limited to, pre-employment tests or employee evaluation.
You are solely responsible for any content that you publish on the Website or communicate to other users. You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other users:
- Anything inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive;
- Anything that promotes any false or misleading information to users;
- Anything which involves or encourages illegal activities; or
- Anything that solicits passwords or other confidential information.
You agree that you shall not:
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any of the users of the Website.
- Do anything to disable or impair the proper working of the Website.
- Do anything to suggest, express or implied, that statements made by you are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any other person in any profile whether or not that other person is a user of the Website.
(7) User Generated Content
We may offer opportunities for users to post content to our Website (“Content”), e.g. in the form of discussion posts, comments, or private messages.
We may remove Content from the Website or edit it for any reason but in particular, content which does not comply with our standards may be removed.
By publishing any Content on the Website you confirm that:
- you are the author of the Content;
- you own all of the intellectual property rights in the Content (unless the Content consists merely of information)
Any Content that you publish on the Website will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for all claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
You agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
By submitting Content, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted license to reproduce, perform, prepare derivative works, distribute copies or publicly display Content in any medium and for any purpose (including commercial purposes), and also to authorize others to do so.
You agree that you will not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content.
In particular you agree not to publish (or otherwise use the Website to distribute) any Content which:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses any person or advocates harassment of any person;
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- is illegal, infringes intellectual property rights, defames any person, breaches confidentiality or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides instruction information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains or is subject to restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading;
- contains personal information e.g. names or contact details; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time and for any reason.
If you contribute to the translations of our Website or Products by using our translation tool, the following terms will also apply:
- You agree that by submitting translations of our Website or Products, you assign all your rights in them to us. To the extent such rights are incapable of being assigned, you grant an irrevocable, exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide licence to us to use such rights.
- You understand that we may or may not use your translations without any obligation to compensate you in any form. We will, however, do our best to list all major contributors in a special section of our website, if they fit our criteria and agree to be listed.
- You agree to only make translation suggestions where, to the best of your knowledge and belief, you are confident you can offer an accurate translation. We reserve the right at our discretion to delete suggestions we believe are inappropriate.
(8) Notice and Takedown
We will make all reasonable efforts to identify and remove content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights when notified but cannot be responsible where you have failed to provide the relevant information.
In the event that you believe that any content on the Website is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property right you should notify us in writing by email to email@example.com including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The exact URL at which the defamatory or infringing content appears;
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration of truth in respect of the information in the notice.
Any statement made under this clause 9 may be used in court proceedings.
(9) Unsolicited Idea Submissions
We do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to creative proposals, ideas for new, enhanced or improved products, technologies or services, marketing campaigns, promotions, processes, materials, artwork, plans, strategies, theories or product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, articles, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works in any form to us.
The sole purpose of this section is to simply avoid potential disputes when our products, website content or business strategies might seem similar to unsolicited ideas submitted to us. If, despite our request that you not send us any ideas or suggestions, you still choose to submit them, then regardless of what your letter, comment, e-mail or any other form of communication says, you agree and understand that the following terms will apply to your submissions:
- your submissions will automatically become our sole property, without any compensation to you, and we will have no obligation of any kind to you or anyone else with respect to your submissions;
- we will be free to use or redistribute the submissions in any way and for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, acquiring or advertising products or services competitive with those mentioned by you;
- there will be no obligation for us to review your submissions or develop your ideas;
- no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy will be created between you and us by your submission and its consideration by us – everything you submit shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free to use any information you submit on an unrestricted basis, whether or not we were working on similar ideas, products or technology prior to receiving your submission.
We do welcome your feedback – if you want to send it to us, please use the contact information found at https://www.iqtestsonline.org/contact-us/. However, please do not include any ideas that this policy will not permit us to accept or consider.
(10) Limited Warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Website or in any of the Products that we may sell to you nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we reserve the right to suspend the Website and our provision of any services at any time without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Where you use the Website or the Products you confirm that you are solely responsible for any actions or decisions made as a result of such use. We make no representations as to the accuracy of any Product including personality assessments.
Nothing in this Website or our Products should be construed as medical, psychological, recruitment, business, or any other advice. All materials are for informational purposes only.
Where the Website contains links to third party websites we make no representation in relation to the content contained on third party websites and you agree to use these websites at your own risk. We will not form part of any agreement or contract with any third party website you visit through our website.
(11) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to industrial action, labour shortage, failure of our suppliers, natural disaster, transport disruption or failure, legislative or governmental intervention, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”).
Our Products are not intended for business use and you use our Products in any business, employment or recruitment context at your own risk. In particular, to the extent that you use our Products for business use we will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable for any commercial or human resources decisions made in connection with the use of our Products nor will we be liable for any consequential liability in relation to employment disputes including but not limited to wrongful and unfair dismissal. We provide information and materials relating to personality types. This information cannot provide (and is not intended to provide) comprehensive coverage of the relevant issues. Our content should always be used in conjunction with other information, advice and training.
You should ensure that any decisions made or implemented by you after viewing our content or materials are made taking into account other factors (apart from the information we provide) of which you and your advisers should be aware including medical advice and you should ensure that you have consulted relevant professionals.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any emotional or mental distress in connection with using our Products except to the extent that such damage is caused by our negligence.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. Any decisions made or actions taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Website are at your sole discretion and risk. You should obtain professional advice where necessary.
The content published on the Website will include views and opinions submitted by users. We do not endorse any views or opinions made by the users of the Website.
In the event that you have a dispute with any other user arising from their use of the Website, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages arising from any such dispute.
(17) Exclusion of Third Party Rights
(19) Law and Jurisdiction
(20) Our Details
If you have any concerns or complaints you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org